Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

War Room

Even with taking an online course, to fully understand how this works, I had to revert to the old "technology":



As I was posting this picture, I was thinking that it could be made more "dynamic' with arrows pointing to different areas with explanations, but since I am not taking Digital Media presentation, I'll omit it this time. Here is a picture of my low tech "War Room" and it's been of great assistance in understanding the flow of this course - what is it exactly I have to do, when and where.

Here is a reminder on my phone, so that every time I turn it on there is a list of things for me to do to keep up with assignments.  By the way, I also have these sticky notes at home and at work.  Low tech, but it works for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment